lørdag 10. mai 2014

10052014 - Rainbirds "Yonder"

I remember back in 1989. Rainbirds had released the charmingly pretentiously titled album "Call Me Easy Say I'm Strong Love Me My Way It Ain't Wrong", featuring the gorgeous 10 minute single "Sea of Time". It also included a bunch of other lovely pop ditties, such as "Not Exactly", "Love Was Aleady There to Be Found" and "Love Is A Better Word (White City of Lights)". The latter two are included in new versions on this brand spanking new album, which I just discovered had been released because I wanted to check out the the original versions of the before mentioned songs. Sadly the new recordings don't get close to doing the originals justice, and the new songs are just plain dull. Sometimes a stayaway is better than a comeback...


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar