lørdag 12. april 2014

12042014 - Morten Harket "Brother"


I was not sure about this one, but Morten Harket remains one of Norway's most successful artists, internationally and back home, and has delivered some truly pop-tastic moments, both solo and with a-ha, so I decided to put my doubts aside and give "Brother" a spin. I could just tell you that now I have listened to this album, so you don't have to. Or I could start describing in detail an artist so in love with the beauty of his own voice and the cleanest production on the planet that he couldn't be bothered to write proper songs. It's not bad per se, but man, whatever happened to balls? How about trying out a little something we call edge, instead of being boring as Bono? This is really a whole lotta nothing wrapped up all fancy, and I'm thinking it would have been better if it at least had had the decency to be totally crap!


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar