lørdag 28. juni 2014

28062014 - Universe "Universe"

Excellent, but somewhat obscure album by Swedish metal merchants Universe, whose most recent claim to fame is being covered by Nocturno Culto's new band Gift of Gods. This is the only album the band released, all the way back in 1985, and although I recall being faintly aware of it at the time I never had the opportunity to check it out. Since then I have heard the odd track here and there, but now that I finally checked out the entire thing I can safely say that it's a damn masterpiece for all of you who are as much into classic 80's Euro Metal as I am! As far as I know none of the band members did anything even remotely metal (or, for that matter, music) related after this band, but with the 30 year anniversary of this gem coming up next year, how about a reunion for, say, Sweden Rock Festival?


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar