torsdag 24. juli 2014

24072014 - Sleeper "Sleeper"

So here I am, trying to find out if there's anything I have missed out on from 90's British pop sensations Sleeper, the band fronted by the both ear and eye pleasing Louise Wener, and all of a sudden there's this. Apparently this Sleeper was a one man project, and the man behind it is a Mr. Paul Olsen from Laguna Beach. And while nothing at all like the band I was looking for, this was a pleasant surprise, with its laid-back dreamy pop that was apparently written in the backseat of his car whilst traveling through California. While writing this I have learned that Sleeper is now a proper band, and I wouldn't be surprised if fans of some of today's hipster faves and raves discover them really soon, but at least now I can claim to have been first. Here's looking forward to saying how much better they were back when "they" were just "he"… But really - it's lovely!


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar